Available in 2-Way Normally-Open or Normally- Closed or 3-Way
(one tube N.O. and one tube N.C.) configurations
Common industries that use pinch valves for the benefits of isolating media from a mechanical valve include: drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, waste water, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and solids handling.
• Compact, Robust Design
• Low Maintenance
• Fast Response Time
• Tubing Ranges from 0.031" up to 0.25" ID
• Long Life—Tubing is easy to replace
• Zero Dead Volume
» Fluid samples are not contaminated by the previous sample through the tube.
» There is no dead volume, as the tubing holds all the media.
• Low Power Consumption
» Low wattage coils ranging from 1.0 watt to 7.0 watts
» To reduce power consumption, a hit and hold circuit can be utilized to energize the valve with full range
of power and then reduce the power by up to 2/3 of the rated voltage. This not only saves power consumption,
but also minimizes heat generation.
• Unobstructed Flow Path
» Many other types of solenoid valves have complex valve internals that obstruct flow.
» Unobstructed flow is important when handling vital fluids. Pinch valves create minimal pressure drop.
• In Stock
» Manufactured by Clippard in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
» Over 120 Stocking Distributors around the world
» 4 Body Sizes, 1.0 watt to 7.0 watts
» 6 Tubing Sizes
» 2 Voltage Options, 12 VDC or 24 VDC
» 3 Valve Types—2-Way Normally-Open or Normally-Closed or 3-Way (one tube N.O. and one tube N.C.)
|Connection||18" Wire Leads|
|Data Sheet||Data Sheet|
|Materials, Wetted||Platinum-Cured Silicone|
|Medium||Air, Water, Gas or Compatible Fluids|
|Operating Pressure Range||20 to 30 psig with standard medical/lab grade silicone tubing|
|Tubing, Durometer Hardness||50 Shore A|
|Tubing, Length||Comes with 12" of selected tubing. Additional tubing available separately.|
- Clippard Releases New NPV Series Miniature Pinch Valves
- Clippard Releases NPV Dual-Tube 3-Way Miniature Pinch Valves
- Q&A with Miniature Pinch & Media Isolation Valve Expert
- Pinch & PTFE Isolation Valves - A Fluid Power World Interview with Rob Clippard
- Pressure Driven Flow Control
- Precise, Consistent Control Supports Cell Proliferation
- Precision Control for Liquid Extraction Applications