This Agreement was last modified on January 20, 2016.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using www.clippard.com.com that is owned and operated by Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc. (“Clippard”). This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at www.clippard.com. By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Clippard, and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Clippard reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
Clippard reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Clippard web site.
Standard Shipping Policy
• Standard stock orders will ship via the shipping method indicated on the order no later than two (2) business days of the original order date via Ex-Works, Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Next-day air orders for stock products must be ordered prior to 2:00 p.m. (EST) to ship the same business day (if in stock).
• Clippard will notify you via email no longer than two (2) business days of the estimated ship date of any items currently not in stock.
• All orders will ship complete. No partial shipments will be made.
• Modifications or additions cannot be made to online orders once they have been placed.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Clippard’s Online Store:
• You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the original order date.
• Only items that have been purchased directly from Clippard’s Online Store can be returned. Products purchased through other resellers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
• Please ensure that the item you are returning is unused and in its original packaging.
• All custom stroke cylinder orders are ineligible for return.
To return an item to Clippard, contact e-orders@clippard with your contact information, item part number, and order number. Return all items to Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc., 7390 Colerain Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45239. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
Once Clippard receives your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc. (seller) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale. Seller's liability shall be limited at seller's option to repair, replace or refund purchase price of product found by seller's examination to be defective. All claims under this warranty must be made in writing to seller's factory sales department giving full details, prior to return of product, postpaid, to factory. Seller shall not be responsible for product failure due to normal wear, accident, buyer's misapplication, abuse, neglect or alteration of product. Seller will not be responsible for any consequential damages. Clippard makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Circuits shown in this catalog are for instructional purposes only. All circuits used on equipment and machinery should be thoroughly tested by qualified personnel under actual working conditions to determine their suitability for buyer's intended use. All technical data and operations are average values based on standard production models. Some deviations can be expected and considerations should be given during initial design stages. All operating characteristics are based on new equipment, under normal conditions of use and environments and oil free air supply. Dimensions stated may be nominal and are subject to change without notice. Contact Clippard for specific dimensional tolerances when dimensions are critical.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
7390 Colerain Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239