Custom Valve Capabilities
Specials—Experience That Matters
Why should you choose Clippard for your next project? Our Application Engineering Department has designed tens of thousands of special variations, modifications, and integrated pneumatic/fluid systems. This nimble and creative team accounts for 40% of the revenue at Clippard. In choosing a partner to solve problems and create solutions, you want experience, creativity, and reliability. Clippard delivers innovative, reliable products quickly and at a fair price.
Clear communication leads to clear expectations, which leads to mutual success. Partnering with Clippard pairs your engineers' knowledge with our engineers' +150 years of experience. Start your inquiry today with these guides to help us understand your next step:
- Control Valves Form
- Electronic Valves Form
- Value-Added Products & Assemblies Form
- Cordis Pressure Controls Application Form
- Cordis Flow Controls Application Form
Or click here to send a direct message to our team.
Capabilities—Schedule a Visit and Come See!
- Full design and prototype capabilities
- IPC certified
- ISO 9001 certified
- Class 7 Clean Room capabilities
- Full array of CNC equipment
- Helium leak detection of assemblies (down to 10-11)
- State-of-the-art testing labs
- High capacity and short run assembly capabilities
- In-house tooling and automation teams
- Award-winning culture in manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturers
- Dental equipment
- Analytical and diagnostic equipment
- Leak test manufacturers
- Material handling
- Fluid handling applications
- Mobile applications
- Pressure or flow control devices
- Industrial equipment
- Your application!
If you don't see what you need in our standard catalog, we hope that you will start a relationship with Clippard to provide your unique solutions.