Clippard COVID-19 Updates
Clippard remains open and ready to service all orders and unique requests to help in the efforts to save lives through this crisis.
Press Release - April 1, 2020 (PDF)
Download Full Letter (PDF)
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) event is a dynamic, global situation. As the situation changes, we will continue to post updates here.
People and their families are Clippard’s top priority. This includes our employees, our customers, and our partners. We encourage wise choices and a proactive approach to your health. Here is a list of some of the things Clippard is doing to help employees affected by COVID-19.
Clippard's manufacturing facilities are open and we are continuing to monitor our supply chain for any issues. We are not experiencing any major interruptions at this time.
- How Clippard is Helping Employees Affected by COVID-19
- A Message from Clippard About Health and Safety
- Clippard Jumps Into Action to Help Build Ventilators
- Business That Makes Ventilator Parts Hires 50 People Who Lost Jobs
- Podcast: PMPA Interview with Robin Rutschilling and Ernie Doering
- Article: Ventilator Crisis—Clippard Delivers for Ford