Don't Let a Leaky Valve Derail Your Project
What you will learn:
• Not all valves are equal. Understand the tradeoffs associated with each
• Learn which applications can handle which types of valves
• See where you can economize, and more importantly, where you can't
• Size does matter, especially when it comes to leak-free operation
• What does "plug and play" really mean?
Date: May 29, 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 45 Minutes with Q&A
Registration is required to attend this event. Register Now:
Rob Clippard is a 15 year veteran of using pneumatic components in thousands of applications. Advising and partnering with companies across many different industries, Rob has worked on projects ranging from NASA and the international space station, medical devices and analytical equipment to paintball markers, amusement parks and pinball applications. Rob's greatest asset is creativity and working on teams to achieve the best solution possible. Rob's main competitive advantage is fostering relationships and bringing together unique ideas to solve an applications needs.
Rob Spiegel is a senior editor at Design News. He has covered technology for two decades. He has held senior editor positions at Electronic News and Ecommerce Business. He has served as contributing editor at Automation World, Supply Chain Management Review, and EDN. He has covered environmental issues for Design News for the past 10 years. His articles have also appeared in Logistics Management, Upside, Supply Strategy and Line 56.